Proposal

1.speaking in front of other people, public speaking 2i will benefit from this because I am going to use public speaking in my future and having this talent is only going to better me for the future and help ,e be successful. My mentors: mark Robinson, or chad Porter. I want to know these people stay calm whole talking in public and he prepares for this and some tactics he uses. I am going to email him since I have it. 3. Videos and pics of the progression of me practicing and getting better at public speaking. Also a interview of my mentor. 4 I will need to be in contact with elementary schools and people who I can practice my speaking skills on(like classes). This will take a month to see my progress. I will need to spend 3 or 2 days a week on this. Having a public speaking skill could help me get a job in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plot post 4