Plot post 4

Did I try as hard as I could/spend quality time working towards my goal? yes, because I saw my mentor everyday and she taught me things about speech and poise 3 days a week. Did I set and maintain high personal standards? yes, because i set my standards as high as I could. I have achieved them so far. Did I regulate procrastination, distractions, and temptations to complete my work? yes, when I was with my mentor I made myself put all the distractions away(my phone) so I could actually learn things. Did I ask questions of my mentor to help with my project? yes, I asked many questions to try to get myself better at speaking including” what do you do before every speech that makes you so calm and poised”? Did I review my work for potential errors? ye, before I submitted every blog and read it over and over to make sure I had no errors. Am I truly, proud of my work? Yes, because I feel like every day I am with my mentor I am learning new things about speaking to better my self for my future. How much progress have I made towards answering my inquiry question. (Detail progress) I have practiced speeches in front of my mentor and I have slowly got better every time I have done a practice speech. The next time will be in front of more people. What changes will I make moving forward. Try to practice in front of more people so I can get better at speaking in front of other people. Based on the project rubric on Schoology, what should be my project grade for 3rd quarter. I would give me a 100% because I have done everything with good quality and finished on time. Also I am proud of what I am doing and it will get me better for the future. Picture: https://docs.google.com/document/d/19E9GByJ-tPPhUDGSo-aCxXJett1qOxJCWSTUOn64duk/edit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proposal

Blog post 9