Post 7

What steps are needed for you to improve your knowledge on your topic? I need to do many things in able to get better including the main thing, practice. So far the only thing I have done for practice is speak in front of my family or just talk to myself. At some point I want to have the courage to go speak at a place with a nice of people, like a class or school. But before this I need to learn some tips on how to stay calm and relaxed so I can speak well in front of other people. I can improve my knowledge more by watching my mom give a speech, once I see her do it I can pick up some rituals or techniques to be able to use in my speech, then once I feel comfortable and confident I can try and once I try she can tell me what I could do better. Then I could work on that and try it again until I do it perfect. Once I do this I feel like I will be confident enough to speak in front of many people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proposal

Blog post 9